Monday 5 November 2012

Relocation, Relocation, Relocation ...

It's been a busy few weeks with a lovely weekend teaching whitework at Dillington, and I will be teaching whitework again at Weston super Mare this weekend.

But mostly time is taken up with preparing for my move from my current workshop in Hilperton, to my new workshop at home in Bradford on Avon, as we prepare for the arrival of our second child in the spring.

I will be holding a relocation sale on Saturday, November 24th, as I need to get rid of sewing and embroidery materials, frames, books, fabric remnants, threads, accessories and much more - all at bargain prices! My embroidery kits will not be included in the sale, though they will of course be available to buy on the day,

The sale will run from 10.30am to 4pm at Marsh Farm. For directions, click here 

I hope I will get to see lots of you on the day.