Sunday 1 April 2012

Rose and Crown

It's been a busy few weeks, with an enjoyable weekend at Dillington House back in March, where I had a full class. Many were stitching my new design - what soon became known as the Dillington Rose (pictured).

I have been working on various small commissions, including embroidering a wedding waistcoat for a groom and a christening gown.

I've also been preparing for a number of classes, including a goldwork coronation crown - especially for the Diamond Jubilee year. This class will be running on Saturday, May 5, at my workshop. Get in touch if you would like to reserve a place.

A few people have asked me to let them know when I had satin boxes in stock once again. I have recently received a new supply - a range of shapes, sizes and colours. Again, drop me an email if you would like more details.

I will be teaching my first class at Ardington School of Crafts, in Oxfordshire, on the last weekend of May. They now have a website up and running - visit it here.