Monday 21 June 2010

New season of classes

Details of the Saturday classes for the next six months are now on the website and the letters are going out this week for those of you on the mailing list.

They include designs using silk shading, stumpwork, gold work and Mountmellic (whitework).The classes always fill quickly, so do get in touch if you would like to book a place.

For more information about class dates, click here. Images will appear online as I finish stitching each project (they are all well underway!).

I have also designed the third and final king to complete the set of wise men that I have stitched over the last two years. Although I’m not doing him as a class, he will be available as a kit later this year. Keep an eye on the website, or drop me a line if you are interested.

In other news, I had successful weekend at Dillington House earlier this month teaching whitework - as usual it was a delightful place to spend a weekend, and it comes highly recommended.

I shall returning to Dillington to teach blackwork in July - there are still a few places available. For more details, contact Dillington on 01460 52427 or visit the website at www.dillington.com