Saturday 21 November 2009

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree ...

The Partridge finally made it into his pear tree - just in time for the November class. He proved so popular that additional students wanting to stitch him are coming along to the Christmas King class on December 12 to work on him. So there will be a real festive theme.

There are a few places still available.

I'm currently working on my list of classes for next year, so keep an eye on the website for them in the next few weeks.

I've been working on a few commissions this month, including a lovely Mother's Union banner featuring a Madonna and Child.

I'm also currently stitching the designs for next year's classes, which should include a new silk shaded piece and something a bit unusual inspired by my honeymoon visit to Venice.