Sunday 5 September 2010

Vine Embroidery "10 Years On" Exhibition

My exhibition, Vine Embroidery "10 Years On", opened at Bradford on Avon library on Friday, and I've already welcomed lots of visitors.

The exhibition, which is held in the upstairs space at the library, in Bridge Street, is an opportunity to display some of the work I've done over the past 10 years, since setting up Vine Embroidery.

I staged a similar exhibition at the same venue after returning home from the Royal School of Needlework, so it's nice to be able to put this show on in the same place.

The exhibition features many of the kit samples I've worked over the years, commissions, magazine pieces and lots of pieces from my Royal School apprenticeship.

It runs until September 16, and I'll be there each day. Admission is free, and we're open in accordance with the library opening times (except Fridays, when I'll close at 5pm). Click here for details.

To read the interview with me in the West Country Life magazine (in the Western Daily Press), on August 21, 2010, click here.

It will be lovely to see you there over the next couple of weeks.